· What data do we collect?
· How do we collect your data?
· How will we use your data?
· How long do we store your data?
· What are your data protection rights?
· What are cookies?
· What types of cookies do we use?
· How to manage your cookies
· Privacy policies of other websites
· How to contact us
· How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Red Balloons collects the following data:
· Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Red Balloons with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Make an enquiry online
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
· Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Red Balloons collects your data so that we can:
· Process your enquiry
· Email you with any services we think you might like to use.
How long do we store your data?
Red Balloons will only keep your information as long as it is reasonable and necessary for the relevant activity
Red Balloons would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Red Balloons from contacting you for marketing purpose.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Red Balloons would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Red Balloons for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Red Balloons correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Red Balloons to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Red Balloons erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Red Balloons restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Red Balloons’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Red Balloons transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
· Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
· Functionality – Red Balloons uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Red Balloons has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Email: https://ico.org.uk/